The Association was incorporated initially in Philadelphia in October of 1954 as the Eastern Pennsylvania Pest Control Association. Serving as the Association’s first officers were Morris T. Grossman, Charles Cushing, Alexander Ehrlich, Harry Egner, and Aubrey McNeil. In March of 1958 the association name was amended to the Pennsylvania Pest Control Association, Inc. and was again amended in December 2000 to its current name, the Pennsylvania Pest Management Association Inc. (PPMA).
February 21-22, 2017
Central Division Meeting and Accelerated AWDII Course
March 9, 2017
Jeff King Named to First Class of NPMA Executive Leadership Program
Pennsylvania Pest Management Association recognizes Harvey Goldglantz with Pioneer Award
Read the latest from The Inspector.